Digital marketing is the most overlooked component of online marketing that uses digital technologies including desktop computers, hand held devices, smart phones and various other electronic media and channels to promote goods and services in a cost effective way. This form of online marketing has grown incredibly. Millions of new consumers join the internet every day, and the need for more relevant content and advertising becomes ever more pressing. To tap into this massive potential, digital marketing agencies have developed a range of digital marketing tools and applications that can target the specific needs of your clients. Digital marketing agencies are crucial for any successful online campaign and will allow you to advertise to a much broader audience than you may have initially imagined. Here are some examples of how digital marketing agencies can help you:
* Brand awareness – The first stage in the development of any campaign is brand awareness. This involves gathering consumer feedback and conducting market research to understand what your target audience is looking for. This stage of development is also where any promotional activity should occur. However, with a digital marketing agency behind your brand, you can organise a series of events to raise awareness at different venues for your target audience. These activities could involve a free download promotion, an online quiz or even promotions on social media platforms.
* Ads – Using digital marketing, companies can create unique ads, which will then be displayed on social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube. These ads can be sponsored by your brand or promoted through Pay per Click campaigns which are also very effective. Digital marketing agencies will help create a campaign that will then be promoted across all channels to bring in the best results. In addition, they can research your brand and create ads targeted to your audience, ensuring they are visually attractive and entertaining and engaging. Once these ads have been developed, they can be used in several ways, including TV commercials, in newspapers, and in other popular formats.
* Inbound Marketing – A digital marketing agency will be able to help create a number of different inbound marketing campaigns that can be tailored to suit your brand and your product. This includes producing content, such as blogs, which is based around your product or service. Content can be shared with customers in a number of different ways, including social media, email and a number of other formats. This content will be written by content writers who know your brand and products. It can be used to improve search engine rankings and generate traffic to your website.
* Digital Communications – A digital communications agency is a specialist group that specialises in creating digital communications and digital marketing campaigns for several different businesses. Some digital marketers work solely online, while others have their own websites and offices. Whatever the case, these groups provide a service that will ensure that your brand’s message reaches its target audience. They use the latest digital communication technologies, including email, video, web pages, and mobile apps, to communicate with customers and take them to new platforms.
* Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – A significant part of digital advertising platforms is search engine optimisation (SEO). An SEO company will improve the ranking of websites in Google, Yahoo, and Bing to appear higher on the results page. This can bring more visitors to a business’s website and lead to an increase in sales. One of the main benefits of using an SEO company is that their expertise allows them to fine-tune your website to meet the requirements of Google and other search engines. As a result, using SEO can also lead to high levels of traffic, which can be converted into leads and sales.
* Social Media – A great digital marketing agency will engage with potential customers and consumers on a number of different social media platforms. The most popular ones include Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, but there are many others as well. These online communication and networking sites allow customers and potential customers to engage with you, the brand and what you’re offering. Examples of these social media channels include blogs, video marketing and message boards.
* Digital Communication – There are many different ways to engage with customers through digital communication channels, including tweets, Facebook messages and LinkedIn connections. These digital communication forms can lead to potential customer conversion and should be part of any digital marketing strategy. These can increase your exposure and can also lead to increased sales and awareness. In addition, this form of advertising allows you to create and distribute content to your base and target your audience more accurately. Find help to plan the best strategy for your business, at Jelloow you can find different digital agencies so you can select the best one for your needs.
You may also like: 4 Signs Your Digital Marketing Strategy Isn’t Working
Image source: Dreamstime.com