Lifting heavy objects in an industrial setup can be quite demanding. Under these situations, the crane scales come in to be very handy. The industrial crane scale ensures that lifting the objects and moving them from one place to another can be handled safely. With the improvement of the crane scale technology and inclusion of electronics into the system, the wireless screen scales have become essential. The wireless scales help in measuring the weight of the object and returning the value as per the weight digitally.
There are multiple applications of a crane scale in the industrial setup. What is really important to understand is the fact that the crane scales also come along with a list of precautions that you should maintain. This article will discuss the top five applications of having a crane scale installed.
So let us get it started.
Important Crane Scale Uses in the Industrial Set-up
The industrial crane scale has found its application in the domain of the heavy machinery industry. Since weighing the objects becomes an integral part of heavy machines industry, the industrial crane scales find a versatile application.
- The crane scales have a hook present in them. Weighing the objects by tying them to the hook results in recording the data in the digital meter. Objects of varying weights can be measured using the crane scales.
- Reading the data after measurement is not difficult anymore. Industrial crane scales often come along with LED light, making it easy to take note of the readings.
- Using the crane scale reduces the contact with the object directly. As a result, this ensures that risks of getting injured are diminished too.
- The crane scales also come with electronic features like auto power of digitized meter reading, dust protection and many more.
- 15t ton crane scales allow you to measure weights up to 15 Tons – offering the flexibility of weighing your industry.
What are the crucial precautions to take while operating an industrial crane scale?
The list of precautions also becomes exhaustive with multiple crane scale uses available. Here is a list of the top five precautions that you should not miss out on.
a) Proper care should be taken when installing the industrial crane scale in the workplace. There should not be any loose joints present as you would be measuring very heavy objects.
b) Proper training sessions should be conducted for the operation of the green scale. Only trained personnel should be allowed to use it.
c) People should not be allowed to pass under the crane scale when it is measuring or transferring any object.
d) The maximum load of the crane scales should not be reached at any point in time. Else it will lead to extreme tension, thus breaking the crane scales.
e) Proper care of the environment should be taken so that the crane scales function correctly.
You may also like: What you need to do when buying used machinery