A business essay is an independently executed scientific study that has practical significance in the field of business. The purpose of its implementation is a deep understanding of the topic, mastering the methods of independent research, and practical application of theoretical knowledge to solve specific tasks related to improving business activities.
When working on writing an essay, the student must show:
- The scientific and practical knowledge obtained during training;
- Skills in choosing a problem, justifying its relevance, forming the goal and task of research, creating a research plan and work structure, and working with sources and statistical information;
- Ability to analyze research materials, justify recommendations, and summarize publications, conclusions, and proposals.
Getting Professional Writing Help Online
The completed work must have a logical, evidential, argumentative nature and meet the requirements set forth in the methodical instructions. It should also be properly executed and have all the necessary accompanying appendices.
Taking into account all of the above, writing a quality essay can present certain difficulties. It requires a lot of student knowledge, skills, and time. Faced with problems, the person often thinks about the question, “Why I choose business major essay?”. Fortunately, students can easily get help writing their school and college papers from the professional experts of the online company WriteMyEssays. As a result, they work quickly and efficiently. Moreover, the service offers affordable prices for custom essays written at the highest level. Therefore, you can get the best services from a trustworthy writer without spending extra money.
Business English Essay: Writing Guide
If you want to learn how to write a quality essay on business management on your own, the guide below will help you with this. Try to study it carefully.
Selection of a Topic
Choosing a topic is the most responsible stage of working on a paper. Practice shows that a correctly chosen topic ensures its successful implementation. In the process of choosing a theme, the main criteria should be:
- Relevance, novelty, and perspective;
- Availability of theoretical and practical information.
Choosing a topic means you should realize the proposed idea’s essence, novelty and relevance, theoretical importance, and practical expediency. This makes it much easier to evaluate and finalize the chosen problem.
Making a Work Plan
After choosing a topic, the student already has a formed opinion about the relevance of research and proceeds to draw up a work plan. The research plan usually coincides with the structure of the essay and allows presenting the material in a logical sequence. Therefore, this stage is quite important and, therefore, should not be missed.
Study of Literary Sources
The study of literature on the topic of the essay begins immediately after the development of the research idea, which is reflected in the topic and plan of the work. This formulation of the case helps to more purposefully search for literary sources on the chosen theme and better process the material because the origins of the main issues of the problem are almost always laid in earlier studies.
The main tasks of the literature review are:
- Analysis of materials on business management, their classification, selection of priority studies, essential fundamental works, and most significant results;
- Formulation of work directions, description of main sections;
- Obtaining source material for writing an essay and compiling an annotated index of articles and books on the chosen topic.
The most important books and articles must be read in the original. After studying a literary source, immediately make a full bibliographic description of it so as not to lose the reliability of the information. Usually, not all the information contained in a certain source is used. Still, only the one that is directly related to the topic and, therefore, is the most valuable and useful. Thus, the criterion for evaluating the studied material is the possibility of its practical use in work.
Work on the Essay Structure
A business essay usually consists of several main parts:
- Introduction. This section should reveal the problem’s essence and state of study, justify the need to conduct research, and the expediency of the work for the economy of the country, region, and enterprise. It should also substantiate the relevance of the topic and reveal the scientific and applied significance of its development. The goal and task, object and subject, methods and information base of the research are clearly formulated;
- Main part. It should consist of several separate paragraphs. The content of the paragraphs of the main part should correspond to the topic of the work and fully disclose it. The student needs to present the material in three-five paragraphs in a concise, logical, and reasoned manner in accordance with the established requirements;
- Conclusion. In this part, it is important to summarize the research. You should clearly and consistently (for example, in thesis form) outline the main generalizations of the results of the conducted research without overloading with digital data and other secondary materials. It is worth indicating to what extent the tasks and goals of the essay, which were formulated in the introduction, were solved and achieved;
- Bibliography. It is most expedient to place the list of used sources in the order in which the sources are mentioned in the text by their consecutive numbering. And it is also possible to make a list alphabetically or chronologically;
- Appendices. Information presented in text, tabular, graphical form, primary statistical reporting, intermediate mathematical proofs, etc., which the student considers appropriate to include in the work, should be included in the appendices.
Checking the Written Text
After writing a business essay, it is important to check it for compliance with all requirements and the absence of errors. A student who has performed deep and systematic, independent research, is fluent in the material, is familiar with the literature cited in work, perfectly possesses the skills of necessary calculations, presents the material competently and logically, and gives meaningful and reasoned answers to questions can be confident in the successful completion of the task.
So, writing a business essay is a rather difficult task, so you need to approach its implementation responsibly. It’s great if our guide will help you get the work done. If not, seek the help of professional writers and solve problems quickly and efficiently!
You may also like: Content Writing Tips to Boost Your Marketing Strategy
Image source: Shutterstock.com