Click here to get this post in PDF
You cannot wait to start again at work to build on what is already proving to be a decision that will change your company’s fortunes. Delivering a decent product and service was not bringing in the trade that you required to turn over a profit.
Honestly, you didn’t know what you were doing with the marketing side of the business, eager though you were to give it a go. You thought that building your own website from a template and social media would get the message out, but you were badly wrong. Thank goodness you turned to Prodocom email Marketing solutions Australia, who has already proved its worth in 6 different ways.
1. Using a company with 25 years of experience will always be wiser than attempting your own process to entice customers. Your decision is already paying dividends and will continue to be great value for money, guaranteeing results, and saving you time.
2. Emailing is an extremely valuable means of communication if it’s done right, and the company that you have put your faith in certainly knows how to do that. They have the tools to monitor clicks that reveal who has a general interest in your email and its contents. This allows you to see who is interested in certain areas of your business so that you can specifically target them, so that they don’t become disinterested and just delete your email. You can also take time to learn tips for motivating employees in the workplace.
3. Using a company that values security also offers you peace of mind, as they ensure that your email settings are set correctly to ensure that your DNS settings will maximise your deliveries to the actual recipient rather than just their mail server. Your email specialists only charge you for items that are delivered so you know that they will do their utmost to get you the best chance of your emails being read.
4. They do not use ‘spoofing’ so that your emails will pass the security checks and not just end up in a spam folder or even the mail server, and you can have as many contacts in your address book as you like.
5. You love being provided with 24/7 service and support and being able to communicate with a human, rather some robotic response offered by other companies. You know that that any issues will be quickly sorted, giving you the best chance of increasing your client base. Meanwhile, you can get on with booking somewhere to enjoy recreational fun with friends at a nearby park.
6. You are provided with the option of a ‘Quick Send’ which offers different email templates that can be sent when you are ready for them to be distributed, which can be useful if you decide that you want to do a special promotion to shift stock at cut price.
Going to the experts in email distribution will increase profits and save you time and money.
You may also like: Tips for Organizing your email
Image source: Shutterstock.com