Nowadays, the importance of having a strong brand that is instantly recognizable cannot be overlooked. The good news is that there are so many different and unique ways for businesses to build their brand in a way that boosts their connection, recognition, and credibility with their customers. The bad news is that not many businesses are taking advantage of these opportunities. With that in mind, read on to discover some brand building opportunities that you could be missing out on.
1. Make videos – Video marketing is huge at the moment, and all businesses can take advantage of it. People respond better to videos; it is easier for them to digest information and we have more emotive responses to things that we see visually as opposed to reading text. By adding videos to your website and other sites such as YouTube, you can give people a true sense of what your brand is about and you can increase exposure too. Good options include demo videos, customer testimonial videos, and introductory videos.
2. Reach large numbers of people with billboards – Expert companies like Allvision Billboards can help you to create something compelling to reach large numbers of people successfully.
3. Make sure you have a website that is optimized for mobile use – A responsive website is a must. If your website cannot be viewed or used effectively on a smaller screen, you are going to be missing out on a huge number of customers, and you are going to do your brand some serious damage.
4. Social media competitions – Social media competitions present an incredible opportunity. By getting people to retweet a message or share a Facebook post in order to enter a competition, you are benefitting from free advertisement. This is a great way to build your brand across social media and direct more people to your website.
5. Investing in branded products and clothing – While it is true that the vast majority of branding is done online nowadays, this does not mean that all of your efforts should be focused here. The importance of promotional products and workwear simply cannot be ignored. There is something for all industries. For the construction sector, high visibility vests with printed logos are a must. For office workers, there are many different branded items that can be on display, from branded USBs to pens.
6. Email marketing – Last but not least, we have email marketing, which is something a lot of businesses are overlooking. However, research shows that email marketing still matters. By sending discount codes and useful information to your customers, you are building up brand loyalty and boosting the credibility of your brand in their eyes. Plus, email is the most personal medium, which makes it a unique branding opportunity in itself.
So, there you have it; six branding opportunities that all businesses should be taking advantage of. It does not matter if you sell pet supplies or run a clothing store, use the tips mentioned above to build your brand effectively.
You may also like: Why Branding Is So Important For Your Start Up Business