Click here to get this post in PDF
One of the most common applications of steam cleaning is Car Wash and Automotive Aesthetics. Using a steam car washing machine provides relevant advantages, such as service efficiency, final quality of work, and savings on several fronts. With a detailing steamer, you’re guaranteed a clean car.
How a steam car washing machine works
First, let’s explain how the steam cleaner for cars works. The equipment consists of a cabinet with valves, a stainless steel boiler, and a water reservoir with variable capacity. Water supply can be manual or automatic.
The steam is formed by heating the water using electrical resistances, and subsequently, it is pressurized through hoses specifically manufactured to withstand the temperature and pressure of the steam. The steam production capacity also varies according to the power of the car steam cleaner model you have chosen: the more power, the faster the steam production.
How to use a steam cleaner for cars
Using a steam cleaner for cars can effectively clean and sanitize various surfaces inside and outside your car. Here’s how to effectively use this device for your car:
- Read the manufacturer’s instructions: Every steam cleaner is different, so you should read the instructions carefully before use.
- Vacuum the car: Before using the steam cleaner, it is a good idea to vacuum the car thoroughly to remove any loose dirt and debris.
- Fill the steam cleaner with water: Fill the steam cleaner with water according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Some steam cleaners come with additional cleaning solutions to add to the water to help with cleaning.
- Heat the steam cleaner: Turn on the steam cleaner and let it heat up for a few minutes until steam starts to come out.
- Start cleaning: Once the steam cleaner is ready, start cleaning the interior and exterior of your car. Use the different attachments with the steam cleaner to clean surfaces such as carpets, upholstery, dashboards, and windows.
- Be cautious with sensitive surfaces: Be cautious when using the steam cleaner on sensitive surfaces such as leather, as the high temperature and pressure of the steam can cause damage. Always test a small, inconspicuous area first before using the steam cleaner on a larger area. We also advise wearing gloves and eye protection when using a steam cleaner to avoid burns and injury.
Temperature + Pressure: the secret of steam cleaning efficiency.
This combination of temperature and pressure makes possible the unique cleaning quality of the steam car washer. The high temperature, between 130ºC and 180ºC, eliminates 99.9% of microorganisms such as viruses, germs, fungi, and other harmful effects that are invisible to the eye but harmful to health. Pressure, on the other hand, offers great density for washing, reaching layers far beyond the superficial ones, especially with the aid of a tornado.
Steam cleaner for cars loosens even the toughest dirt from any surface. Both internal and external cleaning of vehicles can be carried out using steam cleaning. Check out the parts you can clean with a steam car washer:
- Wheel box;
- upholstered benches;
- leather seats;
Benefits of a Steam Cleaner for Cars
Here are the benefits of steam cleaning for cars:
100% Cleaning with zero wear on the body, parts, or components.
Steam cleaning does not harm the car’s surface, as there is no chemical reaction of products – used in other forms of washing. The steam from the car washing machine acts directly on the dirt, causing it to come off the surface so that it can be easily removed with the help of a dry microfiber cloth.
A recurring concern about car cleaning is drying time. With the steam car washing machine, the upholstery only gets wet during application. You gain time to work on more cars, and you can deliver the car to the customer faster, as you are sure to deliver the leather or fabric not only clean but also properly dry.
Using a steam cleaner for cars minimizes the effects of the water crisis. After all, while a traditional wash can use between 200 and 300 liters of water, the steam car wash machine consumes only 5 liters to clean a medium-sized car. As you use the equipment, you will realize that cleaning up to three cars with just 10 liters of water is possible. This will also save you money on water bills. Visit myfilixer.con for some money saving tips.
You may also like: Wireless retrofit seatbelt alarm and safety systems for cars
You may also like: 7 Essential Tools For Starting a Car Washing Business
Image source: Depositphotos.com