Everyone wants to expand their business as much as possible. If talking about eCommerce, it’s a rapidly growing business technique. If you are looking to start it for yourself, you have to think about the engagement of your customers and the sales of your product. You have to use a lot of strategies that can lead to attracting the customers towards you and after that make them buy your product. It’s not an easy task to engage customers – you have to do a lot of things to attract them towards you.
Let’s see some of the tricks which will lead to more sales of your product:
- Discount and Coupons: Who doesn’t like discounts? Everyone does. Offering discounts to the customers is a great idea as discounts are accepted by users pleasurably. Some seasonal discounts are more attractive may be at any festival as customers usually buy new things at the festivals. Offering coupons can be a great idea as the customers would love to buy something on which they have to pay less.
- Email marketing: By sending emails to the customers, you can tell them about your new discounts, new brands, coupons, and much more with which customers can be always in touch with you.
- Repeated customers are precious for you: If some of your customers are regularly engaged with you then you must provide something special for them. It may be any special discount for them or any special coupon for them so that can enjoy your services and always remain engaged with you.
- Social Media Marketing: Instagram and Facebook are the best platforms for the marketing of your product as almost everyone is active there. According to a survey done on the marketing on social media platforms, Instagram is the platform where you can have more customers by posting your advertisement page over there. About 60% of customers get to know about the new products through Instagram and 30% of them actually buy them. It shows that Instagram is a great option for marketing.
- Good shipping plans: Try to arrange to ship to all the areas much faster so that the customer doesn’t have to wait long for their products. Free shipping is a way that attracts customers more to buy the product from you, so try to give free shipping to the customers.
- Special occasion, special offers: At some special occasions may be a new year, Diwali or any other occasions, you must make new offers for your customers like some discount or any buy one get one free offer or anything like that but there must be any special offer as on many occasions people love to buy new things.
- Support a charity: You can support any charity, with which you can do some social service by providing 2% or 3% of profit to the charity – that will definitely attract the users towards you. There is an example of Warby Parker eyeglasses, who have chosen this strategy and got a huge increment in productivity.
- Be trust-worthy: As many e-commerce sites offer the option of online payment, customers may sometimes feel insecure while doing transaction so it’s your responsibility to make them feel comfortable and secure while doing online transactions. So you have to add some trust badges on your homepage as well as the payment pages.
- Some highlights: By highlighting the facilities of the free delivery, fast delivery and money-back guarantee, you can make your customers trust you more and feel safe while buying anything from you. You must highlight all these lines so that the customer can attract to buy your products easily.
- SEO or PPC: Using SEO techniques, you can make your site look at higher rankings, and hence more customers will be able to go to your site. Another option PPC (pay per click), will help you to post an advertisement for your product which will be shown to the customers at the top of the search results.
- Reviews: Taking reviews of your products from your customers can be better to make new buyers as more customers trust in the reviews by the customers and then buy the product.
About the Author
Rajaram Kumar is a content writer at Rejoin Web Solution– A web development company in India providing it’s marvelous work across the world to develop exclusive and user-friendly websites and web applications that can help to hike business at a new level.