Sat in the office one day as manager of a logistics firm, you are a little concerned after reading a report from your finance department. Profits are not at the level you had hoped for, and you know that your bosses could be on your case.
You speak to those in charge of individual departments looking for a solution. But, of course, there are higher bills of late, and the pandemic saw a drop in trade. However, as a positive person, you are determined to find improvement. You decide one such way is to contact the people at SG Fleet for some of these several good reasons.
- You will be dealing with a company with over 30 years of experience that provides world-class fleet solutions across a wide range of organisations and industries. It can provide a multitude of services that will save your company money and find innovative ways of operating more effectively.
- Offering you information through their intelligence service will certainly be a key component in your tightening up your finances through improved budgeting. A user friendly web portal will provide you with all the information you require regarding your fleet of vehicles. You also decide a good business practice will be for your company to focus on mental health and look after the welfare of its employees.
- You might decide that some of your own vehicles are coming to an end, and rather than replace them, with all the associated maintenance costs, you decide to lease through an expert firm. They can provide vehicles perfect for passengers, heavy and light industry, along with materials handling equipment.
- It is also likely that a company that has worked alongside the government can offer the right operating lease to you, which is a great way of financing your fleet should you decide to make new purchases.
- They can provide services to you in a wide range of locations so that your vehicles are never stuck for repairs.
- Electronic logbooks can be fitted into your vehicles which negates the need for manual entries which allows all the data to be available at the fingertips of the co ordinator so that decisions and management become easier.
- Tracking provided so that you will know where each vehicle is located offers a myriad of vital real time information. Clients can be kept informed and satisfied, complete routing strategies can be reformulated while general performances of the vehicles can be evaluated, which all lead to ways to save money. Some of which might be spent on treating your team to dinner on the water.
- Fuel management is another vital way of cutting costs, which can be provided by using outside professional expertise, as is toll and maintenance management. Contract revision might well be another way that you have been floundering that can be corrected.
By working with an experienced company in all manners of fleet management, such as SG Fleet, you are giving your own business the very best chance of becoming cost effective while embracing innovative ideas.
You may also like: 4 Tips For Improving The Management Of Your Logistics Fleet
Image source: Shutterstock.com