As a beginner in video creation, you need easy software for that. However, there are various video recording or editing software for beginners. One of them is Filmora which is a product of Wondershare that provides several functions for easy video creation and editing. Here we are to conclude that is Filmora good for beginners. First of all, we will start by introducing you to Filmora, then further we will explore it more.
What is Filmora?
Filmora is a video editing software created by a Chinese company, Wondershare. It provides simple and strong video editing tools. This software transforms your simple video into fine artwork with an easy drag and drops function. It is compatible with Windows 10, 8 & 7, or Mac devices.
Features: How Good Is Filmora For Beginners?
There are lots of Filmora pros and cons that you may find with this software. To conclude if something is good, first, we check out its features. So, we have also first described its features to know whether Filmora provides novice-friendly features or not.
However, many people have said that Filmora provides the best and easy features for beginners. So we have mentioned them below to know this.
- Easy Video Editing Tools: This is a foremost feature for beginners that Filmora provides easy video editing tools. With this video editing is an easy and effortless task. You can do various things with the video, such as rotate, flip, trim, merge, split, etc., with a simple and modern UI.
- Amazing Video Effects: Filmora provides easy video effects that are good for new users. It provides more than 800 outstanding video effects to enhance your video. These video effects transform an ordinary video into an extraordinary piece of art.
- Transitions and Animations: There are immense video transitions and motion animations provided by Filmora. It makes your video quality very much better.
- Music Library: You can add various emotions into your video by adding sound effects like happy, sad, tense, fear, love, and much more. These are rights-managed sound effects provided by the Filmora music library.
- Any Format Import & Export: This software supports import and export in any format. So you can export and import your video in any format you want.
- Text & Titles: There are various amazing animated texts and titles to add to your video to give it an enhanced look.
- Overlays & Filters: Filmora has rebuilt overlays and filters that are easy to apply to videos and give them a splashy look. So the novice can use this feature easily.
Filmora Free vs Paid: Which Is Suitable For Novices?
Filmora provides a free trial for 30 days, in which you can export footage 10 times. Along with this, there will be a watermark on shared videos. After that free trial, you can purchase it by paying a subscription amount. This subscription amount is divided between individuals, teams & businesses.
|Perpetual Plan||Subscription Plan||Bundle Subscription Plan|
|Individual||$79.99 one-time fee||$49.99 per year||$159.87 per year|
|Team & Business||—||$155.88 per year||—|
The company also offers some discount coupons at the time of seasonal sales. By using the Wondershare coupon code, you can purchase Filmora at a reasonable price.
As a newbie, we suggest you first use its 30-day free trial to learn how to use Filmora. After that switch to its paid subscription.
Pros and Cons of Filmora.
After the features and prices, we will configure some benefits and drawbacks of Filmora.. As a novice, you must look for the advantages and disadvantages of Filmora before using it. So, here we have listed some.
|Pros of Filmora||Cons of Filmora|
|User-friendly and easy-to-use video editing software.Import and export in any format. Various transitions and effects give the video an immense look. Lots of easy video effects for extraordinary video editing.Easy drag-and-drop video editing features.||The free version has a big watermark. Animations can be customized for a particular range. Video transitions export is somehow in an incorrect way.|
These are the pros and cons of Filmora, where we can see that there are some major drawbacks of using Filmora. But if you are a new user, it will not affect much so you can easily learn video editing with Filmora software.
Final Thoughts: Is Filmora Good For Beginners?
After the overall description, we come to the conclusion that Filmora is good for beginners. Because it is an easy-to-use software and provides multiple basic features for novices. Also, its free trial is a good option for beginners to learn Filmora. So, overall, Filmora is good software for a beginner. However, you can look for Filmora alternatives if you still have any confusion regarding this.