In this case, we will show you how to promote the website of a car rental company, such as http://ferrarididoni.com, in the English-speaking segment of the Internet, how to analyze the market, demand and competition on it, and what resources and specialists are needed for this.
Car rental is very popular, especially in tourist cities. For tourists, car rental is a guarantee of saving time and money. For others, renting a car is a great way to test drive a car that is too expensive to own. Car rental companies offer economy, business class, off-road, sports cars and luxury cars such as Rolls Royce for rent. In order to rent a car, the most important attribute is the possession of a driver’s license.
First stage. Working with the semantic core of the site
Taking into account the nature of the subject and the specifics of the type of activity of the car rental company, it is necessary to form and expand the structure of the site – add landing pages for promotion in the regions, and pages with descriptions of car models.
Based on the state of the site, its age, and domain indicators, it is necessary to determine the relevant key queries for which promotion is planned and prioritized. The keys are collected from different sources (Google Adwords, search suggestions, overall site visibility according to data from Google Analytics, and competitor phrases).
Separately, it is worth working on the site’s meta tags—optimized snippets to improve CTR.
Second phase. Carrying out technical optimization
As a result of the technical audit, minor deficiencies will be identified that require elimination. The following work should be done:
- Set up 301 redirects from index.php, home.html, as well as from www to the main domain of the rental site;
- Check IP addresses for neighbors;
- It is worth integrating hreflang attributes into pages; this was important for regional promotion;
- Increase download speed for mobile devices.
Third stage. Usability improvement
Based on the analysis performed, it is necessary to implement tasks to improve the usability of the aggregator site.
- Fixing the site header when scrolling and adding a form for ordering callbacks;
- Add promotions and offers to the banner;
- On the main page, it is worth displaying blocks of popular car classes, a map of branches, reviews;
- Add a feedback form through the chatbot, a quick return button to the top of the page;
- Display the phone number, payment systems, and logo in the footer;
- Implement car cards with detailed information, photos, characteristics, and reviews.
All this allows the user to stay on the portal and increases resource conversion as a whole.
Fourth stage. Link Building
This direction of work was important for the promotion and entry into the TOP of the car rental company’s site. You should purchase the placement of links on trusted, non-spam sites, which were checked according to the following indicators:
- Domain age;
- The percentage of indexing of the pages of the donor site in search engines, the presence of filters;
- The number of outgoing links to third-party sites from the main and internal pages;
- Spamminess of the site, its general attendance;
- Participation in third-party link exchanges and aggregators.
As a result, sites will be selected that will most closely match the theme of the Supercar website and these indicators.
As a result of the work carried out, the traffic results will double in a few months. And promotion in search engines in the regions of the position to improve by an average of 23%.
What resources are needed to carry out such actions
- Google Trends. It shows the dynamics of only global trends well.
- Google Keyword Planner. The scheduler shows the dynamics well if you already have a list of specific requests. But he cannot give the list himself.
- SimilarWeb. This tool is used to analyze traffic on competitor websites.
- PBNs. A network of sites and blogs that link to each other and thereby increase the weight of each link. The cost of accommodation here is from $20 to $35.
Promotion in the English-speaking segment has its own specifics. It is recommended to start work on entering the market with a search niche study, assessing the level of demand and competition. The project team should be able to work at the intersection of classic SEO, content marketing and PR.
That is, it will be quite difficult to do such work yourself if you do not have sufficient knowledge. For such work, hiring a group of specialists or contacting a company that specializes in this is better.
You may also like: Car Rentals as the Future of Transportation
Image source: Depositphotos.com