iSmartViewPro is a mobile application for both iOS and Android mobile devices. It mainly helps viewing the live video recording of your installed cameras. This particular application is using the peer to peer IP connection in order to stream the live video.
iSmartViewPro for PC
This iSmartViewPro app helps the PC users for managing your CCTV cameras on the desktop or laptop from a remote location. It can be used on almost all brands of the Android and iOS devices as it provides clearer videos on the wider screen. It also contains a wifi connection for uploading the videos on the internet platform as you require. When any person is going on a trip and wants to watch what’s going on in your house, iSmartViewPro for windows is definitely a smart app to keep an eye on your house.
This is not only suitable for home but it is also very helpful for the business persons to keep watching your employees at the workplace. All you need to do is just log in with your personal account and then get access to the cameras on site. Recording and saving options for each footage is available in this app for your future references. Running a store will be very simple by installing CCTV cameras around the shop and this app on PC. By this way, the shop owners can keep track of their employees and also customers in order to prevent unnecessary thefts.
The following are highly considerable features of the iSmartViewPro app such as,
- Enables taking screenshots
- Video recording
- Camera support
- Saving & storage space
- Better zoom control
- DVD, CCTV and NVR monitoring
- Wifi compatible
Whether you have a Mac system or Windows PC, it is necessary to use an Android Emulator to run this iSmartViewPro application.
Download the iSmartViewPro app free
iSmartViewPro app is now available to download for completely free of cost on Android devices. By downloading Android Emulators, it is very simple to use iSmartViewPro for Windows computers. You may test your internet speed with Speedcheck before you download ismartviewpro to see if your connection is stable enough. The following are the most important steps to be followed for the installation process of this application.
- Download & install Android Emulator on Windows PC
- Set up Google Play Store & Services in order to download iSmartViewPro
- Install iSmartViewPro app for your personal computer
With the help of your Google account only, you can download and install this application from Play Store.
Steps to install iSmartViewPro app for PC
For the installation process of the iSmartViewPro app for PC, an Android emulator like Andy or Bluestacks is compulsory on Windows OS. At the same time, it is also very important to download a specific apk file and run it on your Windows PC operating system. The following are different but easy methods to install this app on your computers.
Method 1: Using Android Emulator to install iSmartViewPro for PC
- First of all, you just need to download any of these following emulators such as Andy, Bluestacks 2, Bluestacks and Ipadian.
- After downloading the Android emulator app, you have to open it and then install it on your PC.
- Once the installation process is completed, open the application and look for the Play Store in order to find the My App section on your system home screen.
- Now, you have to search for the iSmartViewPro app using the search bar and install it on your computer.
- Then, go back to the home screen of your emulator and start using this camera monitoring application on your PC.
Method 2: Installation of iSmartViewPro for Windows using apk file
- If you have tried the above mentioned steps but couldn’t work out, you can just try downloading the apk file of the iSmartViewPro app in the same Bluestacks emulator. It is another considerable way to easily complete this installation process.
- After downloading Android emulator, you just always need to download apk files of this app.
- Now, open an emulator and upload an apk file.
- Once the installation process gets completed, go back to the home screen and start using iSmartViewPro for windows.
It is the most suitable method to install this iSmartViewPro app on Windows 10 operating system.
Why using Bluestacks?
Even though there are different options of the Android emulators available for your PC, Bluestacks is absolutely a right and recommended choice to do it. First of all, Bluestacks is completely free of cost so you can download it easily. As it is the most famous option for several persons, most of them are only choosing it to run different Android apps like iSmartViewPro on PC.
As Bluestacks contains great graphic support, it is absolutely suitable to run this app on your Windows OS. The users can easily control between the various video streams. At the same time, Bluestacks has a capability to display the top quality video full screen. It also offers several keyboard shortcuts for the convenience of movement between the different camera feeds.
Downloading and installation of iSmartViewPro for windows is a very simple and easier process by following the above mentioned steps. This app is especially designed to connect the multiple numbers of cameras on your PC or mobile devices. It has a capability to connect even the IP cameras to this particular application. All you need to do is that you have to just enter the ID number and password of your camera.
There are no issues created by this app on your Windows PC as it is great and easy to use. Once you have made a connection between your CCTV cameras to this iSmartViewPro application, you will surely have a reliable connection without any disturbance. Connecting this app to the multiple cameras is also possible and it works quite better.
By this way, you can easily make a personal digital security center in order to monitor your house or business area. iSmartViewPro also provides motion detection alerts to both the user’s personal computer and also mobile phone for the complete security benefits at your place.
You may also like: The Best 10 Stealth Phone Monitoring Apps