Click here to get this post in PDF
The countries of the United Kingdom have witnessed a rapid change in the past decade in terms of the growth of the eCommerce industry. With the rise and advancement of technology, the E-commerce merchants are now willing to expand their business not just in their native country, but all over the world. However, expanding business internationally comes with its own set of challenges and hurdles and those challenges increase up to if the industry deals in high-risk products or services.
Confused? Do not worry… Let’s find our every kith & kin of this topic.
What are the challenges that the merchant has to face while dealing internationally?
- One of the first challenges that a merchant might have to deal with is the geographical distance. If you are planning to export your goods to a country that is far away from your location, the process can get a bit complicated, that too if the country is on a different continent. The longer the distance gets, the more complex transportation and process get
- The payment method is very important when it comes to international trading. Some countries might not share the same fiscal system with your country. There are various international payment ways that will cover such situations, however, the condition is they need to be present in both countries
- When it comes to the possible problems of exporting goods internationally, the legal systems is an important one. Different regulations might delay the export-import process and create issues for both you and your customer.
- When you are exporting into a new country, you need to consider their culture and traditions.
And many more… Not just this, but if a merchant deals in a High-risk industry, getting a secure payment processor becomes more difficult. Few Examples of High-Risk Industries are:
- Casinos, Gambling, or Gaming
- Pharmaceuticals, Herbal Products, Online Drug Providers
- Adult Entertainment, Dating Services
- Travel, Accommodations, Ticketing Agents
- Subscription Services (Magazines, Collectibles, etc.)
- Credit Repair/Debt Reduction Counselling
If you are the one, looking out for a credible High-Risk Merchant account in the UK, then PayCly is the best option for you. You can proudly say that with us your search for finding secure merchant account services end here. have come to the right place. With our years of experience in providing a High-Risk merchant account provider, and offers a reliable and secure merchant service. With our wide experience of providing merchant services, we have earned a huge reputation from our worldwide clients. Our professional team of payment gateway assists you throughout the high-risk merchant account process from applying to your business gets the approval.
Benefits of Choosing PayCly’s High Risk Merchant Account Services:
- More than100 countries credit/debit payment processing solutions for the merchants
- Multi-currency payment options for the business owners
- Easy set up with an online application and KYC documents
- Chargeback alerts solutions with no setup cost for fraudulent transactions
- We integrate your online business transactions with the best processing gateways that offer high security to the data at an affordable cost
- We ensure that you get a secured and certified PCI DSS solutions to both merchants and merchant account providers
How Does Online Payment Processing Work?
Don’t wait for it anymore. At Paycly we strive to offer you the best of services for your businesses and are super excited to help you out with your needs. not just this, we try to understand your business needs and customize our services as per the business needs. Our 24*7 customer service providers are always there to help you out with your queries. Just give us a call and get your High risk merchant account uk instantly, without any hassles or hurdles.