Bitcoin is a word that seems to be everywhere these days and that too for good reason. It was the earliest cryptocurrency to be introduced and still is the most popular one. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin have dramatically redefined the way people think about money.
Technology has endowed money with an intangible decentralized form which has revolutionized the entire transaction system. Cryptocurrencies are essentially digital currencies that run on an open, decentralized ledger called the blockchain which registers transactions as secure and complex codes. Cryptocurrencies are media of exchange like any other currencies.
Cryptocurrency trading is the new way of investing in assets. A lot of crypto trading platforms have emerged which are providing substantial profits to the traders. Bitcoin Prime is one such trading technology. However a lot of people are apprehensive about this since the idea of cryptocurrencies is new, complex and perhaps intimidating to some. Moreover, there are people who do not have time to agonize over spreadsheets and graphs to trade. This is exactly where the trading platform comes to the rescue. It has made cryptocurrency trading much easier than before with the help of artificial intelligence so that everyone can have a shot at crypto trading. For more information you can visit bitcointrend.app
How does a trading platform work?
Crypto trading platforms use algorithms and artificial intelligence for scrutinizing the cryptocurrency market and identifying the best possible deals for the account holder. One may trade Bitcoin against cryptocurrency pairs such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple, as well as fiat currency pairs such as the American Dollar, British Pound, and Euros. One does not need to be a trading expert or be adept in technical aspects of cryptocurrency market to start trading as the technology is completely automated. The trading platform allows you to bet on price movements of assets and buy the assets physically. Now you do not need to go through the complex crypto purchase process anymore to draw profits from the technology.
How to start trading?
Here is a step-by-step guide to opening an account and starting trading on any given trading platform. If you want to make profits from the crypto trading platform you must have a functional understanding of the technology and the steps involved.
- It is mostly free registration on these platforms It is one of the easiest registration processes for crypto trading platforms according to the experts. One just has to give in certain primary details to start opening an account. It is possible to create an account in three minutes which is very convenient for people looking forward to starting trading in cryptocurrencies.
- This automated process is conducted to confirm that the information entered by the potential account owner is legitimate. The verification is also carried out to ensure that the account owner is a human so that illegal bots can be kept at bay from trading on any of these trading platforms
- An account owner needs to deposit a sum of $250 to the account as funds for trading capital to start trading and make as much as $1000 out of it. Although there is less risk involved in the process because of the competent AI, there are some risks involved and it is best to start small and minimize risks.
- Most trading websites let you practice with $5000 worth of virtual money on a trading account. You will be able to make demo trades without having to fund this demo account. This will make you adept at trading and is one of the best features of the platform.
- The live trading feature can be available on certain platforms. It is fast, effective, and conducive for beginners to navigate easily especially if they have already used the demo account. The live trading bot will automatically fetch the best deals for you which will be completed in seconds. All you have to do is spend about 30 minutes a day monitoring your account.
When you are trading with an automated platform you don’t need to understand the technology behind bitcoins just like you don’t need to be an engineer to drive a car. They are digital currencies that are safely codified through cryptography which makes it virtually impossible to counterfeit. It is not a legal tender issued by any government and no authority can intervene in cryptocurrency transactions.
You may also like: Getting Into The Bitcoin Market: How To Do It?
Image source: Shutterstock.com