Write for Business Partner Magazine
Business Partner Magazine has been created to support the small business community and entrepreneurs.
Articles have been written by entrepreneurs and experts who have experience of running their own business who would like to share their message to help you experience growth and success.
Articles should raise awareness and inspire or inform the reader. They should encourage the reader to take action and support business success.
We have the following opportunities to contribute to the magazine:
Writers – If you would like to share your insights, opinion and experience, please get in touch with a link to existing articles, blog or an example of a published article or e-book.
Please note there is an admin fee of £7.49 (GBP) to publish your article. We are a small organisation, and due to the significant increase in article submissions from contributors and PR/SEO agencies we are having to take on additional support to process the articles.
Business in the Spotlight – Share your story and inspire others to follow their dreams by answering the following questions:
- Tell me a little bit about you the person – your name, your background, where you come from.
- What were you doing before you set up your business?
- What inspired you to set up your business?
- What does your business do and how long have you been operating?
- How has the reality of running a business compared to the dream so far?
- What have been your biggest challenges to date?
- What inspires and motivates you to keep going?
- What key piece of advice would you give to someone just starting a business today?
Book Reviews – If you have read a book that has had a significant impact on your business and life we would love to hear about it. Share an in-depth review of the book (up to 500 words). We will need the following information:
- Introduction – including details of the Title, Author, Subject, Publisher, Price, ISBN etc.
- Subject – a description of the specific subject and the author’s writing style.
- About the author – provide some background information about the author – their experience, authority etc.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the book – What could have been covered in more or less detail.
- How has the book impacted you and your business?
- Who would you recommend the book to and why?
If an article or review is accepted for publication in Business Partner Magazine you will be required to submit the following information:
- Your permission to use your article in Business Partner Magazine and also to feature it on the website
- A recent photograph
- Any accompanied relevant images with details of any required credits
- A short biography of no more than 100 words
- Articles submitted to the magazine should be between 500 – 1000 words.
- Book reviews should be no more than 500 words.
Contributors will not be paid for submitted articles, but will be given full credit as the author, publisher, trainer etc. and a link/links will be included to your website, blog or store (maximum 3).
All articles will be subject to approval and we do not guarantee to publish all articles submitted. Some articles will be held on file for future editions of the Business Partner Magazine. We encourage you to get in touch as we are looking to include articles from a range of disciplines including:
- Accounting, tax, pensions and financial planning
- Management and leadership
- Social Media
- Business Law
- Coaching, goals setting and personal development
- Business planning strategy and evaluation
- Outsourcing and virtual business support
- Keeping healthy whilst running your business
I would like to thank you for your interest in contributing to the magazine and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Tel: 07782 310058
Please note that there is an admin fee of £7.49 (GBP) to publish your article.